Friday, March 29, 2013

Our First Vacation

Food lover's first stop--Mo's chowder and fish&chips!
Spring break has come and gone, and this year we had our first vacation together!  "We" meaning me and my boyfriend, Tyler.  I thought it would be fun to show you a few pictures and pieces of our experience.  
         Although the coasts of the northwest aren't exactly known for their beautiful weather, I think                      that our visit  may have been exceptionally bad.  The storms didn't ruin the fun though!  We had a great time shopping at the bay front, exploring the nature preserve and lighthouse, and soaking in our amazing Jacuzzi tub.

         Have you ever been to Newport or the Oregon Coast?

Thanks for sharing in our fun (:
Yaquina Head

The Admiral's Cabin suite



Something you should know about me is that I am in LOVE with otters.  They are by far my favorite animal!


The beach accessed from our hotel
Historic Nye Beach
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...