Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend OOTD & FOTD

This Easter Sunday, instead of loading up on chocolate or participating in Easter egg hunts, Jacy and I met up with our best friend from high school for coffee.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing at home.  I didn't want to go all out with my outfit/makeup/hair so I opted for a casual look that required minimal effort.


Here I am shamelessly posing.  

Outfit:
button up - Forever 21
tshirt - Too old to remember!
leggings - Forever 21
jellies - Fred Meyer

The weather was beautiful again so I was going for something that would keep me cool in the sun but shield me from the wind (we usually have a lot here).  Side note: do jellies bring you back to the 90s!? Sure does for me (:


Face:
concealer - Revlon Colorstay in Fair
bronzer - e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia
blush - e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
lips - Maybelline in 215 Totally Toffee
eyes - Chopper from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
          Benefit They're Real! mascara

When I don't do much in a day I don't like to go for a full-coverage makeup look.  I used concealer in my problem areas, light bronzer to match my tan, a little blush, a one-shade eye, mascara and voila! Quick and easy weekend look. 

What did you do this Easter Sunday?

Thanks for taking a moment to share my day (: Also be sure to check out my sister's blog, justJacy.  The link is in my sidebar.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...