Monday, April 22, 2013

Shopping Spoils -- OOTD

Happy Monday everybody!  I'm back on schedule again after a wonderful weekend away.  If you're curious what the three of us got up to our time consisted of lots of chatting, a little shopping, and maybe a tad too much to drink... Or more than a tad (;

You'll probably never guess which store I found most exciting (Forever 21, what!?)

I've been trying recently to branch out a little with my style choices.  I feel that I live in jeans and that its been that way basically my whole life.  Style progresses with maturity, and because I've done a lot of growing up over the last few years I've pushed my fashion choices to do the same.

My goal this weekend: find something different.  Try something new.  So I did!



Outfit:
pants: Forever 21
blouse: Forever 21
sandals: Payless
necklace: Forever 21
bag: H&M

I had to take this in low lighting. I've been so busy today I didn't get a chance until 6 o'clock!  The angle is kind of awkward but I think you get the general idea.

I finally bought a "sock" for a sock bun.  I really like how it looks and its so quick and easy to use. The whole outfit comes off better in real life, promise (:

What do you think about the high waist trend? And tie tops? I've seen them everywhere!

19 comments :

  1. You look so amazing... Great bag and blouse! Fantastic : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love everything!
    Nice blog, check out mine and tell me what do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or FB? I would love to! :)


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Checked out your blog, it's super cute. Followed you on GFC & Bloglovin!

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear! Followed back on GFC and Bloglovin!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Checked out your blog and love your style <3

      Delete
    2. thank you Dear <3 would you like to follow each other? ;)

      www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. I'd love to! Followed you on GFC & Bloglovin (:

      Delete
  4. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and where u’ve followed me!
    Be sure I’ll flw back)
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely! Loved your blog at first glance (: followed you on both.

      Delete
  5. Awesome outfit, love the way you paired your nail with the bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much (: I love little accents of color.

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit! I bought some high waste printed pants recently and now I think I know what i'll wear with them :) Thank you!

    Hannah from http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is so cute, and definitely my style. Your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I appreciate you popping by (:

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...