Sunday, May 12, 2013

This Weekend - Zoo Trip

Tyler and I just finished an eventful weekend!  We went to visit his family in his hometown for a couple of days, and visited the Oregon Zoo while we were there.  The zoo is one of my favorite places to go.  I love animals, and its such a fun environment (:

Here are a few pics from our trip.  Unfortunately the majority of my Saturday was taken up by another migraine, but we made the most of the time we got!

How was your weekend?

I loved my orange lip Friday!  Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti.

Sunset along the Columbia River

Mt. Hood in the distance

Goat


Two giraffe

Seal -- He was staring in this one spot FOREVER... !?


Very comfy bear (:


Tyler and I <3

4 comments :

  1. That's cool! I love going to zoos, the animals there are so cute and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aislyn. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a post! would be lovely to see your answers!

    hunny-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! I love the zoo soo much

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...