Thursday, May 9, 2013

Plum Crazy!

Hello all!  Ever have one of those days where you find yourself infatuated with a certain shade, tone, color scheme?

I'm there today.  When I was younger (about 8-11) my obsession was purple.  Everything I owned needed to be any shade of purple if possible.  It was everywhere in my life for years, but slowly faded out as I reached junior high age.

Today it came back in full force.  And I'm loving it!


It made an appearance on my lips in Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids - 900 Hot Plum, which I reviewed here...


On my nails in Revlon Nail Enamel - 917 Plum Seduction (my cuticles are obviously NOT tip-top shape right now!)...


And my accessories in this infinity scarf I purchased from Rue 21.  If you aren't familiar with their stores, they offer extremely inexpensive options for clothing, jewelry, accessories, shoes etc.  I've found that I really enjoy their scarfs, and at around $8 apiece you can't really beat it!  The quality is acceptable so I find it worth it.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day <3

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous nail and lip color. Great review! I'm a new follower. Hope you wil follow back.

    Thanks,
    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lip colour gorgeous post and blog Hun

    Following you hope you pop by my blog sometime, look forward to future posts

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the floral scarf. My younger sis is a big fan of Rue 21!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...