Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coffee Date & OOTD

Today my sister and I went on a coffee date with our long-time friend who we haven't visited with for awhile.  We found a new place, did a little shopping, and overall it was a great Saturday!



Outfit:
sweater: Mossimo from Target
tshirt: Mudd from Kohls
leggings: Mudd from Kohls
jellies: Fred Meyer
necklace: Forever 21

My favorite part of this whole thing is the necklace.  It is seriously the cutest thing!  My mom found it and I usually wear it with an ombre sweater that I'll probably show you all someday.

I like wearing leggings on the weekends for casual days.  They're super comfy and low key.  The shirt I'm wearing is very sheer but lightweight and I also really like wearing it with white jeans.

I didn't wear any makeup today OR do my hair. One of the perks of the weekend (:

Hope you all had an amazing Saturday <3 

Let me know if you'd like to see what I got today in another post (mostly beauty)!

3 comments :

  1. I really like you leggings! I've never seen any like that before

    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I randomly found them at Kohl's and I'd never seen any before like it either so I had to get them! I love leggings cause they're so cheap and you can get such a variety.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I love your blog as well and your style (: followed you on GFC and bloglovin <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...