Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Migraines

Good morning all! Or some type of morning... Today is one of those days for me where I'm not feeling up for it at all.  After a year or so without any incident, I had a migraine last night.  They really take a toll on me in many ways.

This is approximately how I look, except a lot less beautiful (:

I get migraines with auras, meaning I lose vision, sensation, ability to talk/comprehend speech, nausea/vomiting along with the traditional headache pain associated with migraines.  Accompanying my headache pain was a night full of insomnia. This recent episode was very mild, thankfully; however, I am completely drained today. 

I have the dreaded migraine "hangover", so I'm not feeling up to much blogging activity.  I just wanted to put this post out there because I know that sometimes when you have these headaches you feel alone and kind of like "why me!?" but you are not alone (:

Stay strong, you can make it through!  It may feel like you're dying, but you're really not.

Happy Tuesday everybody

6 comments :

  1. I'm so lucky I never get migraines! A lot of people seem to get them and I can never understand the pain they feel, I always think they exaggerate! haha

    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people do exaggerate regular headache pain as migraine! Mine are definitely incapacitating though. You are lucky you have never experience it and I hope you never do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back via GFC and Bloglovin #9
    Stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting post. Bless you!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey darling))

    nice blog)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: I'd love to, followed u on GFC & Bloglovin!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...