Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Don't Know What You've Got...

 I'm home sweet home this weekend!  I love spending time with my family.  After I moved out for college I realized how invaluable those relationships really are.  My parents are some of my absolute favorite people in the world!

I grew up living in one town, going to one school in a small community of under 5000.  When I graduated high school I could hardly wait to get out.  Now I love to come back.

In 2009 my parents realized their long-time goal of building a home.  It was a long time coming, too!  I was four when they purchased "The Property" and 16 when we moved in.  My parents put countless hours into the land, and it finally paid off!

  The most spectacular thing about where my parents live is the view they wake up to every morning.  It is absolutely breathtaking and I am so proud of all that they've gone through to live their dream... I cannot help but share!

Now I will let the beauty speak for itself (:










What are your favorite things about home?

Thanks for reading and sharing in my love for my family <3 

6 comments :

  1. Those photos are so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful home, you must be so proud of your parents!
    I can imagine how much you must miss home, i must be so lovely to go back and see your family and the beautiful view! :p
    Amazing, thanks for sharing with us! xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for reading! Checking out your blog right now (:

      Delete
  3. THIS is your backyard! I think if I lived in a place like this, I'd never leave! I grew up in a house that I'm about 99% sure was haunted and then moved to a McMansion on a golf course... no character! Home now is really where my lover is, which happens to be Afghanistan at the moment... guess that makes me temporarily homeless! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on GFC&bloglovin, didn't question it your blog is adorable (: Aaahhh I don't know if I could handle living in a haunted house. I had one ghost experience and that was enough for me.

      Hope your man makes it home soon. Can't imagine being so far apart! Thanks for the follow dear <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...