Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mini Haul - Maybelline & Revlon

I was in one of those shopping moods yesterday and decided to take a peek in Rite Aid to see if there was anything that caught my eye...

Of course there was!  They have way to many sales (;

These are a few things that I haven't had before and thought looked good.  Let me know if you have any comments/concerns/questions about products.  I'd love to hear your input!


Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 135 Make Me Pink
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 05 Fresh Pink
L to R: 135 Make Me Pink, 05 Fresh Pink
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in Blackest Black
L to R: Revlon Nail Enamel in 280 Bubbly and 250 Flirt

So far I have sampled each of the products.  The Maybelline lip color doesn't disappoint, it's as creamy, smooth, and yummy smelling as any other of their lipsticks.  The bouncy blush is a pretty color, but as I've heard the color payoff is minimal.  The gel liner is smooth, pigmented, and a little goes a long way.  I am in love with the Revlon polishes!  I have Flirt on right now and its absolutely gorgeous, but couldn't get a good pic to share.  I like the Maybelline Define-a-brow (which I have in dark blonde) as well but I couldn't get a good picture of that either!

I've been on a makeup binge lately so I have a future post in mind featuring exclusively Nyx products.  Be on the lookout...

Thanks for stopping by <3

1 comment :

  1. I love the nail polishes and the dream bouncy blushes haven't come out in the UK still! :(

    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...