Friday, April 12, 2013

OOTD Denim on Denim?

I sort of feel like I'm throwing it back today with my choice of outfit.  

Something I've found to be popular lately is denim, and lots of it.  I sampled this sort of outfit out last weekend and kinda liked it so I thought why not?  

As you may know, I work a full day on Friday's so I like to be comfy.  You also might notice that I'm rewearing a couple of pieces already featured in my OOTDs specificially this one and this one.


Outfit:
button up: Forever 21
shirt: Forever 21
jeans: Piper's Closet through Alloy
shoes: Toms
scarf: Rue 21

The print on the scarf... I love the contrast!
In hindsight I should have taken this picture before I worked all day, but oh well (:

Thanks for reading guys! 

 Do you enjoy OOTD posts?

6 comments :

  1. I looked at the outfit and it was love at first sight with the denim, then I read the post and I was like "it IS a post about trying denim!" hahahaah Your taste is great :) cant wait to see more posts from you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    www.gagcloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute banner!! and cool outfit! :)

    http://minka-psiloveshoes.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...