Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF & OOTD

There's something about Friday that just makes people want to sing! 
(Not Rebecca Black style... don't get any ideas)

Fortunately for me my day is spent working an 8-4.  Catch the sarcasm?  Really though I am okay with it cause hours = moo-la = happy girl.

My fashion choices today were influenced largely by my need to rush out the door.  When I switched over to my all-season tires last night I was informed that my back wheels were missing studs. I'm driving home this weekend over one of the mountain passes so thought I ought to get that fixed!

Almost everything that I'm wearing today is too old or is unlinkable, but I think the general idea is easy to replicate.  Actually you probably have put together something similar, it's a very popular look (:




Outfit:
sweater - Kohl's clearance rack - $4!
leggings - Walmart
boots - Merona from Target
accessories - Forever 21 ring  necklace

Hair:
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Makeup:
Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in Fuchsia Flash

This outfit was so comfortable and simple.  It was great for a casual Friday.
We safely arrived at my parents house around 8:00 PM tonight and are resting up for a fun couple of days at home!  

What are your plans for the weekend?

Thanks for reading, see you soon (:

4 comments :

  1. Hi there Jacy! Thanks for commenting in my blog, I'm sorry you didn't understand spanish, but the blog is in english as well :P maybe you didn't realise, black letter for spanish, gray letter for english! Thanks anyway for passing by! :D

    Love this outfit, it may seem simple but it's so real and chic for me...I love the boots and th little touch of that necklace!

    Well, what about following each other via GFC and bloglovin?would u want to? let me know in my blog :)!

    tons of love sweety, and btw, I'm so jealous of your hair!!

    Pepa.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4223927
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Not sure how it happened but I think you're looking for my twin sister, Jacy (: here's her domain:

      http://jpenego.blogspot.com/

      I checked out your blog and followed you on GFC & Bloglovin!

      Delete
  2. Ah you look so lovely darling! I love how you paired everything together and how your outfit looks casual but so classy at the same time! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...